How do I apply to be a Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI)?
You must agree to and comply with the applicable Terms and Conditions as per specified at here and also satisfy the following requirements.
- Complete and submit the CEI Application Form.
- Provide us with your Instructor Credentials by submitting a copy of any trainer certifications attained (e.g. MCT. Novell, Cisco, Comptia, Juniper). If you do not have any trainer certifications then please attempt the EC-Council CEIv2 exam.
- The EC-Council Accredited Training Centre (ATC) you are attached to will have to write a sponsorship letter on their company letterhead to sponsor you as their trainer. Please note that your CEI access will only be formalized if you are attached to an ATC.
- Provide us with your resume stating detailed professional experiences and certification.
- You should be an EC-Council member in good standing. https://cert.eccouncil.org/ece-policy.html.
How long will it take to be a certified instructor?
if you are eligibile as per the above mentioned criteria and requirement , the applicaiton will be proecessed in 10 working days starting from the date we recive your applicaiton.
Where can i access my cei cert?
Your cei cert is accessible in our Aspen account, if you have not received you Aspen account details please write into aspencert with your scrore trasncript and registered email id.
How will i access my instructor guide and instruction material?
Once your cei applicaiton has been approved, you will receive access to the instruciton guide and instructore material of the certifications you are eligible to deliver, if you would like to request for any specific access kindly send your request to [email protected]
What if i need additional access?
Please send in additonal access request to [email protected]
and we wil assist you.along with your Aspen username and registered email id
What are the programs i am eligible to deliver?
You are eligible to deliver the programs you have been certified on, however if any certificaiton has a special eligibility criteria your request will be considered.
What if i have trouble with my aspen access?
If you are facing any technical issues with your aspen access please raise a ticket at give ticket link https://eccouncil.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new
Under what circumstances will i loose my cei status?
You are subject to loose your CeI status under the following circumstances
- any terms and condition of the cei agreemnt have been violated.
- ec-council has received a cod of ethics violation charge against you.
- You no longer attached to a valid EC-Council Authorized training partner and your sponsorhip does not exist.
- you no longer active as per the ECE policy stated at https://cert.eccouncil.org/ece-policy.html
Do i qualify to teach if i do the cei exam?
The CEI exam will test you on your skills and knowledge as a trainner, However passing the CEI exam will not be sufficient to deliver ec-council programs, You will need to fulfill all the other criterias listed at http://www.eccouncil.org/Certification/certified-ec-council-instructor
Where can i attent the train the trainer program? Where can i attent the train the trainer program?
Train the trainer program can be attended on line, please send in your request to [email protected]
and we will help you get access.
How can i qualify to be come the "cei of the year" , pls chekc with the name of the award i am nt sure wht it is?
You will find the criteria of qualification and all important announcement about the CEI Awards at http://www.eccouncil.org/Certification/certified-ec-council-instructor#&tab-CEIAwards
How will evaluations benifit me?
- Encouraging Class evaluaitons will help you improve on your training methodology as well help you collate feedback essential to make the entire class room experience better.
- You can request ec-council for a summary of your evaluaitons at any point of time.
- This exercise will also help ec-council help you if your training lacks suports systems available with Ec-Council.
- The Evaluaitons are highly considered during the Annual Awards
- The certificate of attendance that a student received post completion of the training evaluation is considered as a proof or him attending an ec-council authorized training, and is a must if he chooses to attempt the exam. and get certified
- Evaluaitons are also considered when you request for additonal instructor training materials for verison and certificaiton that you may not have been certified on
What benifits do i enjoy as a cei?
Benefits of being a Certified EC-Council Instructor:
In addition to being in the select group that are authorized to lead EC-Council training, other benefits include:
Access to Secured Instructor Resource Portal:
All CEIs gain access to a CEI portal which contains instructional resources consisting of presentation slide decks, labs, lab setup guide, video’s, best practices and tools that will enable you to deliver your training effectively
Exclusive CEI Logo Usage:
Subject to the terms and conditions of the CEI agreement, all CEIs have exclusive rights to use the CEI logo for web sites, business cards, MARKETING materials, and other documentation.
Dedicated Support and Communications:
You have access to internal EC-Council training experts who will address any instructional queries or feedback which concerns the curriculum, exercises, and setup requirements of the course(s) you are certified to train.
Am i eligible to teach outside my training centre?
You are eligible to teach out side of your training centre provided your sponsor/ attached training centre has mutually agree to your decision and they have provided a formal notificaiton to EC-Council highlighting the same
How can my employer verify my cei credentials?
You employer can verify your cei credentials either by wirting to [email protected] or by login on to "give verification link from aspen"
Where can i find more details about the CEI exam?