- Complete and submit the CEI Application Form.
- Provide us with your Instructor Credentials by submitting a copy of any trainer certifications attained (e.g. MCT. Novell, Cisco, Comptia, Juniper). If you do not have any trainer certifications then please attempt the EC-Council CEIv2 exam.
- The EC-Council Accredited Training Centre (ATC) you are attached to will have to write a sponsorship letter on their company letterhead to sponsor you as their trainer. Please note that your CEI access will only be formalized if you are attached to an ATC.
- Provide us with your resume stating detailed professional experiences and certification.
- ​You should be an EC-Council member in good standing. https://cert.eccouncil.org/ece-policy.html.
- any terms and condition of the cei agreemnt have been violated.
- ec-council has received a cod of ethics violation charge against you.
- You no longer attached to a valid EC-Council Authorized training partner and your sponsorhip does not exist.
- you no longer active as per the ECE policy stated at https://cert.eccouncil.org/ece-policy.html
- Encouraging Class evaluaitons will help you improve on your training methodology as well help you collate feedback essential to make the entire class room experience better.
- You can request ec-council for a summary of your evaluaitons at any point of time.
- This exercise will also help ec-council help you if your training lacks suports systems available with Ec-Council.
- The Evaluaitons are highly considered during the Annual Awards
- The certificate of attendance that a student received post completion of the training evaluation is considered as a proof or him attending an ec-council authorized training, and is a must if he chooses to attempt the exam. and get certified
- Evaluaitons are also considered when you request for additonal instructor training materials for verison and certificaiton that you may not have been certified on
Benefits of being a Certified EC-Council Instructor:
In addition to being in the select group that are authorized to lead EC-Council training, other benefits include:
Access to Secured Instructor Resource Portal:
All CEIs gain access to a CEI portal which contains instructional resources consisting of presentation slide decks, labs, lab setup guide, video’s, best practices and tools that will enable you to deliver your training effectively
Exclusive CEI Logo Usage:
Subject to the terms and conditions of the CEI agreement, all CEIs have exclusive rights to use the CEI logo for web sites, business cards, MARKETING materials, and other documentation.
Dedicated Support and Communications:
You have access to internal EC-Council training experts who will address any instructional queries or feedback which concerns the curriculum, exercises, and setup requirements of the course(s) you are certified to train.
You are eligible to teach out side of your training centre provided your sponsor/ attached training centre has mutually agree to your decision and they have provided a formal notificaiton to EC-Council highlighting the same
You employer can verify your cei credentials either by wirting to [email protected] or by login on to “give verification link from aspen”
You can look for information at http://www.eccouncil.org/Certification/certified-ec-council-instructor#&tab-Exam312-75