Go a step further and become a certified ECSA!
The ECSA v10 penetration testing course is designed to enhance the skills based competency of a penetration tester. A student will only be allowed to challenge the ECSA exam after meeting certain eligibility requirements.
ECSA v10 Exam Information
Multiple choice exams are proctored online through the EC-Council Exam portal:
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v10.
- Number of Questions: 150.
- Test Duration: 4 hours.
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirement are qualified to sit for the exam
The ECSA certification is awarded after successfully passing the exam EC0 412-79.
ECSA EC0 412-79 exams are available at ECC exam center around the world.Hand Book Blue Print
Clause: Age Requirements and Policies Concerning Minors
The age requirement for attending the training or attempting the exam is restricted to any candidate that is at least 18 years old.
If the candidate is under the age of 18, they are not eligible to attend the official training or eligible to attempt the certification exam unless they provide the accredited training center/EC-Council a written consent of their parent/legal guardian and a supporting letter from their institution of higher learning. Only applicants from nationally accredited institution of higher learning shall be considered.
Disclaimer: EC-Council reserves the right to impose additional restriction to comply with the policy. Failure to act in accordance with this clause shall render the authorized training center in violation of their agreement with EC-Council. EC-Council reserves the right to revoke the certification of any person in breach of this requirement.
To be eligible to apply to take the ECSA Exam, candidate must either:
- Hold an ECSA certification , any version (Your USD100 application fee will be waived);
- or Have a minimum of 2 years work experience in InfoSec domain (You will need to pay USD100 as a non-refundable application fee);
- Or Have attended an official EC-Council training (All candidates are required to pay the $100 application fee, however your training fee shall include this fee).
Note: Training fee may vary depending on the region, training facilities and mode of training opted for, however no student has any added advantage as the exam is a standard exam for all.
Note: All exam sessions are proctored by EC-Council Certification department.
- You need to run an equipment test.
- You need to carry an identification proof.
- You should hold an valid exam voucher.