What is Certified Cloud Security Engineer (C|CSE)
EC-Council’s Certified Cloud Security Engineer (C|CSE) course is specially curated by cloud security professionals in association with renowned subject matter experts to deliver a mix of vendor-neutral and vendor-specific cloud security concepts. The vendor-neutral concept focuses on cloud security practices, technology, framework, and principles. In contrast, the vendor-specific aspect helps equip individuals with practical skills to configure specific platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP, among others. This offers candidates a well-balanced mix of both theoretical as well as practical skills. In addition, advanced topics also cover modules on securing cloud infrastructure by implementing regulations and standards to maintain security. EC-Council’s cloud security course is mapped to the real-time job roles and responsibilities of cloud security professionals and is ideal for beginners as well as experienced cybersecurity professionals.
Why Should You Become a Certified Cloud Security Engineer (C|CSE)?
Organizations need cloud security engineers to help them build a secure cloud infrastructure, monitor vulnerabilities, and implement incidence response plans to mitigate cloud-based threats. C|CSE, with its unique blend of vendor-neutral and vendor-specific concepts, trains candidates in the fundamentals while equipping them with job-ready practical skills. With C|CSE, candidates learn:
- The fundamentals of cloud security in a vendor-neutral environment.
- To use tools and techniques to configure public cloud providers such as AWS, AZURE, GCP, etc.
- How to design and maintain a secure cloud environment.
- To utilize your knowledge and skills to protect, detect, and respond to cloud network infrastructure threats.
- To design and implement business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- How to perform cloud security audit and penetration testing.
Who should get trained in Cloud Security?
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Network Security Analyst
- Cloud Administrator/ Engineer
- Network Security Administrator
- Cloud Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Profiles with network / cloud management and operations
CCSE Exam Details
|CCSE Exam Details|
Clause: Age Requirements and Policies Concerning Minors
The age requirement for attending the training or the exam is restricted to any candidate that is permitted by his/her country of origin/residency.
If the candidate is under the legal age as permitted by his/her country of origin/residency, they are not eligible to attend the official training or eligible to attempt the certification exam unless they provide the accredited training center/EC-Council a written consent/indemnity of their parent/legal guardian and a supporting letter from their institution of higher learning. Only candidates from a nationally accredited institution of higher learning shall be considered.
Disclaimer: EC-Council reserves the right to impose additional restriction to comply with the policy. Failure to act in accordance with this clause shall render the authorized training center in violation of their agreement with EC-Council. EC-Council reserves the right to revoke the certification of any person in breach of this requirement.
- To be eligible, applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in InfoSec domain (You will need to pay USD100 as a non-refundable application fee).
- On an average, application processing time would be between 5-10 working days once the verifiers on the application respond to EC-Council’s requests for information.
- No, the $100 application fee is not refundable
- The application process is valid for 3 months from the date of approval.
- Yes, the application form is mandatory for all test takers who want to take the exam directly without undergoing training.
Note: For those who are attending official training, details will be collected as part of your training through the training evaluation feedback form.
- Once your application is approved you can proceed to purchase your exam voucher from EC-Council Online Store.
- The exam voucher code is valid for 1 year from the date of receipt.
- The CCSE exam is an MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) exam. This exam is only available at the ECC Exam Centre.
- No, it’s not an open book exam.
- The Exam duration is 4 hrs.
- The exam has 125 questions.
- The candidate needs to score 70% to pass the CCSE Exam.
- Yes, the CCSE is a part of the EC-Council Continuing Education Scheme.
- USD80 per annum.