What Is the Scheme Committee?
The Scheme Committee Board oversees the certification affairs of the organization. The Board includes professionals from the information security domain.
EC-Council has achieved the ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 Personnel Certification Accreditation for the following certification programs: Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO), Certified Network Defender (C|ND), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (C|HFI), and EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (E|CIH).
Scheme Committee Rewards
- The biography, photograph, and tenure of Scheme Committee Board members will be posted on the certification website: https://cert.eccouncil.org/.
- The membership fee will be waived off for Scheme Committee members.
- Members will be provided a certificate and badge to display on social media websites.
- Members of the Scheme Committee Board will be provided 80 ECE points.
- New Board members will receive a Welcome Kit (memento and certificate) from EC-Council.
In order to be a committee member, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the information security domain
- An EC-Council certification in good standing for the title being applied for
- Willing to contribute approximately 12–15 hours in a quarter to accomplish objectives
Note: EC-Council CEI's are not eligible to participate in this activity.