Venkata Hareesh Peddiraju
An information security enthusiast with over 3 and a half years of experience. Computer security specialist who has extensively worked in Web Application security, Mobile Application security, IT Infrastructure security, Container Technology security, Fuzzing (Binaries and Kernel), Binary and Firmware analysis; performing in-depth Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Tests in each vertical. Currently working at Accenture as a Technology Security Senior Analyst.
Stephen is an experienced security consultant based in Brussels, Belgium, focusing on web, mobile and infrastructure security assessments and penetration testing; as well as (web/mobile) application code security reviews. Hardware security and system hardening includes testing on appliances, ATM, Kiosk PCs and more. He has hands-on experience in Incident response, investigation and general forensic assignments, social engineering and red-teaming.
Steve LindleyInformation Security Analyst, County of Sonoma
Steve Lindley has over 12 years of Information Technology and Information Security experience. As the Information Security Analyst for the County of Sonoma, and prior to that, as the Director of IT for Summit State Bank, he has gained years of real life, hands on experience defending against cyber-attacks. In addition to being the subject of attacks, Steve also has extensive experience performing vulnerability scans, penetration tests and social engineering tests. He also holds numerous industry certifications, including the EC-Council CEH and ECSA certifications. In addition to serving on the ECSA Scheme Committee, Steve is also a member of the ECSA Review Board.
The specific duties and responsibilities of the SC members include:
- Approve key policies governing the operation of EC-Council Certification Division.
- Assuring consistency of decision making as well as the criteria used therein.
- Serve on appeals and complaints task groups as appointed by the SC Chair.
- Promote and provide guidance to promote EC-Council certifications.
- Provide guidance regarding international initiatives supporting EC-Council certifications.
- Provide guidance to support educational initiatives related to EC-Council certifications.
- Determine areas of research required to improve EC-Council certifications.
- Serve on task forces / subcommittees as appointed by the SC Chair.