What is EC-Council Certified DevSecOps Engineer?
ECDE is a hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive DevSecOps certification program that helps professionals to build essential knowledge and abilities in designing, developing, and maintaining secure applications and infrastructure.
This course is blended with theoretical knowledge and the practical implementation of DevSecOps in the on-prem and cloud-native (AWS and Azure) environment.
Who should get trained?
- CASE Certified Professionals
- Application Security Professionals
- DevOps Engineers
- Software Engineers/Testers
- IT Security Professionals
- Cyber security engineer/Analyst
- Anyone having prior knowledge in application security and wants to build their career in DevSecOps
For more information on ECDE application process, please click here
ECDE Exam Details
Clause: Age Requirements and Policies Concerning Minors
The age requirement for attending the training or the exam is restricted to any candidate that is permitted by his/her country of origin/residency.
If the candidate is under the legal age as permitted by his/her country of origin/residency, they are not eligible to attend the official training or eligible to attempt the certification exam unless they provide the accredited training center/EC-Council a written consent/indemnity of their parent/legal guardian and a supporting letter from their institution of higher learning. Only candidates from a nationally accredited institution of higher learning shall be considered.
Disclaimer: EC-Council reserves the right to impose additional restriction to comply with the policy. Failure to act in accordance with this clause shall render the authorized training center in violation of their agreement with EC-Council. EC-Council reserves the right to revoke the certification of any person in breach of this requirement.
- To be eligible, applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in application security (You will need to pay USD100 as a non-refundable application fee).
- On an average, application processing time would be between 5-10 working days once the verifiers on the application respond to EC-Council’s requests for information.
- No, the $100 application fee is not refundable
- The application process is valid for 3 months from the date of approval.
- Yes, the application form is mandatory for all test takers who want to take the exam directly without undergoing training.
Note: For those who are attending official training, details will be collected as part of your training through the training evaluation feedback form.
- Once your application is approved you can proceed to purchase your exam voucher from EC-Council Online Store.
- The exam voucher code is valid for 1 year from the date of receipt.
- The ECDE exam is an MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) exam. This exam is only available at the ECC Exam Centre.
- No, it’s not an open book exam.
- The Exam duration is 4 hrs.
- The exam has 100 questions.
- The candidate needs to score 70% to pass the ECDE Exam.
- Yes, the ECDE is a part of the EC-Council Continuing Education Scheme..
- USD80 per annum.